Kate+Co believe that a company is only as good as the people that it employs. We are proud of our candidates and will work tirelessly to ensure we secure them the perfect job.
Searching for a new job role can be a daunting task and Kate+Co aim to make the process as seamless and friendly as possible. By understanding our clients and their business needs we can take you through the recruitment process step by step offering guidance and support along the way.
No two companies or people are the same. We act with integrity in everything that we do and will never submit a candidate to a role if we didn’t whole heartedly believe they could be happy there.
Below you will see a sample of some of the advice that we provide.
How to impress at interviews
No matter how much experience you have or how well qualified you are, interviews are always a daunting prospect. Follow our advice and you’ll be sure to make a good impression:
- Do your research! Find out as much as you can about the company from your consultant, request some company literature and do some research on the internet if you can.
- Discuss the specifications of the job with your consultant prior to the interview and make sure you can demonstrate experience in all of the key criteria.
- Think about what your key strengths and weaknesses are – this is a common interview question so it’s a good idea to have answers prepared in advance.
- Make sure you know how to get to your destination and how long it will take to get there. It’s best to arrive a good ten minutes before your interview is due to start.
- Practice giving a firm, confident handshake.
- Bring along samples of your work and employer references where appropriate – if in doubt, just ask your consultant. These should be presented in a suitable folder or portfolio.
- Dress to impress! If you’re well turned out and smartly dressed, you’ll look and feel every inch the professional and will instantly feel more confident.
- Give clear and succinct answers to the interviewer’s questions and get straight to the point.
- Ask plenty of questions about the job itself, the company culture and the team you will be working with.
- Try to relax as much as possible and just be yourself.
- Find out what timescales they are working towards and establish what the next steps will be if you’re successful.
- Finally, contact your consultant after the interview and let them know how it went.
Please call a member of our team should you wish to find out how you can become a Kate+Co candidate.