BL0511 – Compliance and Claims professional
Extremely experienced and highly professional candidate, with a Law Degree and an International Diploma in Risk and Governance – available immediately.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Reading financial documents including Balance Sheets, P&L’s & Cash flow statements.
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Extensive Commercial Claims and Compliance knowledge
- H&S qualified
Salary Expectation: £30,000+
MH0411 – Senior Marketing Executive
Fantastic Senior Marketing Executive that possess the follow qualities…
- SEO, Google Ad Words, Google aFalytics
- Insights and online customer experience
- Content management systems (CMS)
- Marketing automation (Dot Digital)
- Cross channel marketing and content
- Adobe creative suite, HTML and CSS
- Strategy and Brand management
- Project management
- Line management
Expected Salary – £30,000 – £40,000 pa
BS0311 – HR Manager
Actively seeking a new role within the West Midlands area.
- Advises and supports the board of directors and senior members of the business
- ER Champion within the business with exceptional EL knowledge
- Implemented a D&I and well being initiative to the business during the COVID-19 lock down
- POC in a new system implementation
- Manages a team of 5
Salary Expectation: £50,000 pa
SF0211 – Customer Service Coordinator
Available on a Temporary or Permanent basis
Available immediately £10 per hour
An experienced Customer Service Coordinator working as part of a team but with additional responsibilities. With over 20 years’ experience in many aspects of hospitality, customer service, resource planning and problem solving in a Training environment. Having excellent organisation and communication skills and an accurate eye for detail. Equally at home working individually or as part of a team.
- Interpreting the sections goals and objectives into team and individual targets
- Identifying, suggest and assist managers with implementing change and developments to the sections administration processes to meet current and future business demands for both internal and external clients and improve efficiency
- Leading, manage and develop a section to maintain an effective support service. This includes recruitment, performance management, pay decision and training/development.
- Mentor/coach team members to achieve knowledge transfer and application
- Ensuring activities within the area of control are carried out in line with internal procedures, contractual requirements, cost structures and budget constraints
- Implementation of new LMS in line with project timescales and budget constraints ensuring all stake-holders requirements met whilst maintaining a consistently high level of customer service throughout without impact on customers or suppliers
CT0111 – Supply Chain Manager
A highly experienced automotive supply chain manager, Worcester based.
- Responsible for achieving and holding 3 days stock within the distribution centre in accordance to the EDM
- Overseeing with 3rd party logistics to ensure the correct sequence is followed on XF&XE sill appliques and F Pace spoilers
- Cost reductions with head count and transport
- Supplying replacement material within the customers timeline
- Manage deliveries with 3rd party suppliers, sign off monthly invoices, and challenge discrepancies before approving payment
- Carry out Audits with our offsite suppliers to ensure the process is being followed
- Conduct regular audits on all incoming stock to ensure the standards are to the customer specifications
Salary Expectation: £35,000+ pa
KF2810 – Data Analyst/Project Manager
An experienced Data Analyst / Project Manager. Enthusiastic, confident and technical thinker, immediately available.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fantastic Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Car driver – Solihull
CH2210 – Payroll Manager
Available immediately for a new permanent of Fixed term contract
- This candidate has over 15 years experience within the Payroll profession, with over 10 years in a Payroll supervisor or management position
- Experience includes End to End Hands Payroll processing, including Manual calculations, Furlough calculation experience for the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Industry experience includes Manufacturing, Sports industry, Charity and Technology.
- Payroll frequencies, weekly, fortnightly, monthly and lunar, ranging from 1500- 4000 employees
Based in Worcestershire
Salary Expectation: £38,000- £40,000 pa