New Home Sales Advisor
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our award-winning client based in Bristol for a permanent New Homes Sales Advisor.
- The key responsibilities of the New Homes Sales Advisor will be to manage and sell Homes, working with customers and external clients to ensure a smooth transition throughout the home buying process.
- Duties will include managing administration on site whilst maintaining the highest standard of health and safety, ensuring show homes are presented to the highest quality and escalating any issues to the appropriate manager.
- The role covers a 5-day week with weekend working a part of the role. The Sales Advisor is given one weekend off a month in return for working the Wednesday before and after.
- The ideal candidate to take on the role as a New Homes Sales Advisor must have a proven track record in the sales of homes, preferably new homes.
- You must be proficient in sales techniques and conversant with all legal terminology.
- You must have a good understanding of lenders and the financial aspects of purchasing a home.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.