A leading educational provider need an experienced, part-time Administrator for a short term temporary contract!
Supporting during a period of absence, they have a fantastic work culture and are looking to bring in temporary part-time support whilst working with other Administrator professionals.
- The role is for 3 days a week and the manager is flexible with which 3 days are worked
- The core hours are 08:30 – 17:00 but again there is flexibility around this
- The rate of pay will be £9-£9.75 per hour
- Providing Administrator support to a number of teams
- This will include using a variety of IT software packages such as Google, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel etc. to produce correspondence, documents and maintain records, spreadsheets and databases
- Providing excellent customer service and support managing telephone, electronic and personal enquiries, dealing with these where appropriate, escalating where necessary, or liaising with other internal functions
- Maintaining accurate records, filing systems and document management
- Convening and minuting meetings including diary management
- Assisting students, staff and visitors with enquiries
- Ensuring the collection and distribution of post
To be successful
- Previous experience in an Administrator position or similar
- A very pro-active and confident nature
To secure this amazing opportunity or other Administrator style positions, please do get in touch and show your interest!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.