I am currently recruiting for an Administrator based at an amazing company in Shirley on a permanent basis.
They are looking for an organised Administrator to join their team. The company also have some fantastic benefits.
The Administrator position is in a busy working environment and candidates will need to be organised, proactive and have a positive approach towards work.
The main parts of the role as an Administrator will include:
- Management of cases to include; Loading new cases – Case reviews – Requesting reports – Booking appointments – Releasing advice letters – Closing cases.
- Liaising with clients, their employees, internal staff and 3rd parties via telephone, email, and letter.
- Working within company/client SLAs and notifying the Team Leader of any difficulty in achieving these.
- Escalating complex cases
- Act in accordance with the company’s core values
- Act within the boundaries set out by the company’s policies
Experience and personal qualities:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Initiative and a proactive approach.
- Willing to take an active role in one’s own development.
- Experience from either a customer service, case management or Occupational Health environment.
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.