Area Marketing Manager
As Area Marketing Manager for this prestigious organisation, you will be delivering large scale, cross platform B2B campaigns on a global scale, overseeing the marketing strategy and delivery on behalf of the UK & Ireland. This is high profile role for the business and will see you manage a small team as well as external relationships.
Our client is a globally renowned compliance and audit training provider that works with a multinational client base. This Area Marketing Manager role will be based in their Global head office located in Birmingham, with state of the art facilities and excellent transport links.
The role of Area Marketing Manager will comprise of:
- Delivery and management of the growth driving marketing plan across a variety of marketing platforms
- Managing relationships with wider team and external agencies in order to ensure timely delivery
- Playing a key role in the strategic implementation of new pricing structures and services and carrying out continual evaluation on the performance of campaigns
- Working with other members of the management team to assess growth and identify upselling opportunities
- Providing monthly wrap up reports on campaign time lines and past campaign effectiveness, with emphasis on customer feedback and utilisation of the full product mix
- Managing a team of marketing specialists and analysts within the team to ensure the smoothest possible operational function
- Providing leadership advice and mentoring to provide support to other business operations
- Taking full control of budgets and financials, reporting back to senior management as and when appropriate
- Keeping up to date with competitor activity and benchmarking / providing market feedback
The ideal candidate to be successful in the role of Area Marketing Manager will be energetic and enthusiastic, ideally educated to degree level with a broad and diverse understanding of the full marketing mix. You will also have experience working in the B2B sector having managed a marketing team previously, knowledge of Salesforce / Pardot CRM is also highly desirable.
You will be a natural problem solver with great relationship building skills and a diplomatic approach to problem solving. If you are an already existing Senior Marketing Manager looking to move into a high profile organisation with lots of scope for creative flair, we would love to hear from you.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.