Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager – Salary £36k with OTE of £50k uncapped. Car, Laptop, iPad, Fuel card and phone provided. Field based role looking after the Essex and Kent areas!
Holiday of 23 days which increases with each year of service PLUS your birthday off! Death in service twice your salary. Lots of great benefits including optical care and discounted products for yourself, friends and family.
The role of Area Sales Manager is working for a well respected and well-established family owned flooring business.
The role of Area Sales Manager is to generate profitable and sustainable sales via the end users, specifiers and contractors using a consultative approach within a postcode defined area within Essex and Kent.
Your main duties will include the following:
- Hit and surpass sales targets and objectives.
- Manage and grow existing business.
- Contribution to the company’s sales, marketing and operational strategies.
- Managing all project specifications.
- Identifying and growing new business.
To be considered for the role as Area Sales Manager you will need to have:
- A specification background and dealt with architects and designers.
- Experience working within a construction or home improvements company would be advantageous.
- A proven track record in sales and account management.
- A history of being self-motivated a high activity rate.
- Experience managing complex projects
- A full driving licence.
- PASSION FOR YOUR JOB!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.