Assembly & Dispatch Operator
A well-known brand, based near Evesham is looking for an Assembly and Dispatch Operator.
*** THIS ROLE REQUIRES A PERSON THAT HAS GOOD ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND IS COMMITTED TO THEIR WORK THROUGH PUNCTUALITY AND QUALITY OF WORK ***
The role has the following responsibilities:
- Order fulfilment, packing and packing samples
- Board assembly – building display panels from pre-cut pieces or making one-off boards cutting the products using guillotine and Stanley knife
- Machine shop – wood working machinery including Edgebander and CNC router and a in the future a table saw.
- Loading and off-loading panels
- Board packaging and finishing – cleaning the boards and correcting and y problems applying the correct label and placing into sets for dispatch
THIS ROLE REQUIRES SOMEONE THAT IS USED TO USING TOOLS, A LOT OF ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND WILL BE VERY GOOD AT DIY.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.