I currently have a great opportunity for a Bid Coordinator to join a company based in North Birmingham on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
In this role, you will be ensuring the provision of a first class bid support to the internal customer base.
Key Accountabilities as a Bid Coordinator:
- To manage complex and strategically important medium to large scale bids, frequently managing multiple bids simultaneously
- Share your bid knowledge and experience with the organisation’s key stakeholders and assist in its development
- Identify and support internal change projects that the company needs to undergo to remain competitive in bids
- Maintain level of excellence within the team’s output, ensuring bids produced are of the highest standard, quality checking all documentation prior to issue
- Manage the tendering process from inception to completion ensuring the most strategically advantageous tender is delivered in accordance with Company procedures and required timescales
- Bid liaison to the legal team, reviewing commercial terms and arranging appropriate sign off
- Support the Head of Bid Management in reviewing bids
- Coaching and mentoring bid co-ordinators
To be successful as a Bid Coordinator we are looking for:
- Evidence of a proven successful track record in bid management
- APMP Foundation and APMP Practitioner (or working toward APMP Practitioner)
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 skills including a working knowledge of SharePoint
- Competent in Adobe InDesign (Illustrator an advantage)
- Driving licence
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to liaise at all levels
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.