Bookkeeper and Excise Controller
£30,000 (Dependant on experience) Irlam
Experienced book keeper and excise controller needed within one of the most rapid growing alcohol brands in the UK. The value of the people who work here matters as much as the products sold. The employee’s well-being and personal/career development is of paramount importance.
Experience of working within the alcohol industry is essential
Main Duties of the Bookkeeper & Excise Controller include:
- EMCS management and tracking
- Invoices/ PO Processing
- VAT returns
- Credit control and tracking
- Payroll management
- General day to day booking
To be considered for the role of Bookkeeper & Excise Controller you will have:
- Solid previous book keeper experience and a deep understanding of the processes and effective collection techniques
- Experience of working within the alcohol industry
- Retain any necessary qualifications AAT or equivalent
- An advanced knowledge of systems – ERP Xero
- Some evidence of developing skills or the growth of individuals
- Export experience would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
Benefits from working here are as follows:
- This is a full-time, permanent position offering a competitive salary
- Fantastic benefits including 25 days’ holiday which rises to 28 after 5 years (plus bank holidays), and a pension scheme
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.