We are currently recruiting for a part-time Bookkeeper to join our client based in Birmingham. We are looking for candidates who have previous experience within bookkeeping and to have a knowledge of construction. This is a challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
This is a permanent, part -time role, Monday-Friday (12-5)
- This is a full-time, permanent position offering a competitive salary
- Fantastic benefits including 28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme and a bonus based on performance
Main Duties of the Bookkeeper include:
- Performing VAT returns
- Dealing with PAYE and CIS
- Dealing with Retention
- Knowledge of payroll
- Manage the bookkeeping services accurately and efficiently
- Enter data onto the account software
- Raise PO’s for suppliers and invoices for clients
- Run monthly reports for senior management to make payments
- Be required to act as admin support for senior management
To be considered for the role of Bookkeeper you will have:
- Solid previous Bookkeeper experience and a understanding of the processes and effective collection techniques
- Have a knowledge of the construction industry
- Understand CIS (Construction Industry Scheme)
- Good knowledge of software packages – Xero
- Ability to demonstrate numeracy and literacy skills
- The capability to work as part of a team
- Superb organisational and time-management skills
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.