Business Development & Marketing Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work on behalf of one of the most prestigious and forward thinking legal firms in Warwickshire. They are looking for a Business Development and Marketing Executive to join their real estate team on a permanent basis, to provide support to the Marketing Manager with all communications support, business development lead generation and social media strategy.
The Business Development and Marketing Executive role will see you work on multiple projects simultaneously, with lots of help and guidance from the wider team where necessary, you will play a key role in the overall marketing and BD strategy, PR activities and website content!
Key duties of the Business Development and Marketing Executive role include:
- Ensuring the website content is up to date and relevant
- Providing advice on how to best utilise social media for BD
- Work with external PR agencies to help boost the company profile within the market
- Collate and prepare data using a CRM system, to monitor sales progress, conversion rates and create mailshot lists and target client lists
- Liaise with external design agencies regarding the creating and maintenance of marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers and statements
- Assisting the partners with pitch development, including providing background research
- Support the Events Manager with the planning and execution of client events, pushing boundaries and thinking outside the box on how to be different from the competition
In order to be successful in the role of Business Development and Marketing Executive you will possess the following attributes:
- Ability to juggle a varied workload and prioritise in order to meet deadlines
- Experience of supporting B2B sales strategy and preparing pitches / proposals
- A sound understanding of social media from a business perspective
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
- A team player attitude with a commitment to personal development
- Previous experience within the property / legal sector is desirable but not essential
This Business Development and Marketing Executive role would suit an individual with a willingness to embark on a career journey, therefore recent graduates will be considered. In return for your hard work and commitment to the role, you will be rewarded with a performance bonus scheme, flexible working opportunities and health club concessions.
If this sounds like it could be the right move for you, apply in confidence today or call 01217050077 for a confidential discussion.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.