I am currently recruiting for a Business Manager to work for a well know radio station based in Birmingham. Please note that this is a field based role covering the Solihull and surrounding areas. My client are offering a competitive salary plus monthly uncapped commission, quarterly bonus, company car, macbook and iPhone.
Duties as a Business Manager will include:
- Maintain and grow existing clients and ensure a clear growth plan is in place to grow revenues each quarter
- Ensure activity enables the creation of opportunities each week that are at your recommended pacing level (monthly revenue target) and accurately forecast
- Grow an expertise in understanding the company’s full product base and how they can help clients achieve their campaign objectives
- Develop an expert knowledge of the businesses within the territory and work on contact leads provided and developing a local contact list to grow the territory account base
- Ensure value is maximised for all transactions avoiding high level discounting
To be considered for the role of Business Manager we are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- The Successful candidate will ideally have come from a similar background within the Radio industry
- Ability to build a brief for the campaign support team
- Excellent diary and time management to work the territory effectively and ensure sales time is maximised working admin time in to the gaps
- Competency in planning systems and skills to build effective campaigns
- Good understanding of the pattern of the sale from opening to close
- Excellent listening skills that establish client needs and put the client’s objectives first
For more information on the role of Business Manager or to apply for this role please contact Michael on 0121 705 00 77 or email [email protected]
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.