Children’s Services Development Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Children’s Services Development Manager to join our client based in the Black Country. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including free parking.
You will be responsible for overseeing the operational management and development of young peoples services, ensuring contract compliance and achieving targets and outcomes.
Main Duties of the Children’s Services Development Manager include include:
- To oversee the operational management of all contracted, paid for and funded children and young people’s service.
- To ensure that services are delivered safely and effectively, and the individual teams achieve key outcomes for children, families and young people.
- Actively seek opportunities for organisational growth in line with strategic objectives, working to secure funding via numerous funding streams. E.g.; public funding, grant funding, fundraising and service/knowledge sales
- Lead on and chair regular steering groups for each children and young people’s service and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, including service users and their families’/support networks.
- To ensure that safeguarding processes are in line with best practice and to at all times ensure the safeguarding of all children in the locality
- To lead the Safeguarding Working Party, ensuring organisational best practice and shared learning in respect of safeguarding children. To support as required engagement with other agencies in this area.
To be considered for the role of Children’s Services Development Manager you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training
- Solid previous experience in a safeguarding role working with young peoples provisions.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.