Contact Centre Advisor
A forward thinking and expanding business on Birmingham Business Park are looking to bring on board Contact Centre Agents to provide ongoing and high level customer support.
Looking for someone who can start immediately, this role requires candidates with strong customer service skills, clear communication skills and ideally an ability to work flexibly. Those who have worked as a Contact Centre Agent before would be desirable but not essential.
Please note: The role requires drivers with access to their own vehicles
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Handling incoming and making outbound calls, dealing with a wide range of queries
- As Contact Centre Agent, delivering consistently high levels of customer service
- Working with in-house teams to establish responses
- Dealing with data management tasks
- Undertaking administration duties to include filing, faxing, photocopying and scanning
In order to be successful for in the role of Contact Centre Agent, applicants must:
- Have a strong customer service and administration skillset
- Be career focused
- Have a desire to progress into account management or sales
There is potentially a second opening for another Contact Centre Agent so if interested, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.