I am recruiting for a world leading company in Coleshill for a Contracts Administrator to join their successful team on a full-time permanent basis. We are looking for candidates with NHS supply chain experience or a background within the medical industry.
Duties as a Contracts Administrator will include:
- Respond to and record customer requests for Sales and service
- Management of the tenders and Quotations process
- Ensure compliant with NHS supply chain frameworks, collating SOR responses
- Order process management
- Process service work sheets including invoicing
To be considered as a Contracts Administrator we are looking for:
- Excellent MS office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced in the use of an ERP system – Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an advantage
- Experience in Sales and Service Administration
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.