I am currently recruiting for a Contracts Administrator to join my clients busy and friendly team within the fleet industry. This role is working in a 6-month contract paying a salary of £19,767 (pro rata)
This company offers a great working environment with a busy and interesting workload.
Contracts Administrator Job role:
- Review and process new customer accounts, contracts, invoices and related documents within agreed SLA’s.
- To be responsible for the opening of client accounts and administration
- Complete and maintain customer contract files
- Work to strict SLA’s for our white label partners
- Liaise with customers by phone and email
- To update the computer systems with required data on receipt of contractual and other paperwork
- Build payment schedules for customer agreements
- Update the Onguard work flow system where initial rentals are to be taken by direct debit
- Review and chase queried deals on a regular basis
- To process adhoc invoices and credit notes in the computer system.
- Other agreement & billing related tasks
To be successful in the role of Contracts Administrator you will need to have:
- Previous experience of working in a Finance department or financial environment
- Good working knowledge of all areas of compliance – Data Protection, Vulnerable Customers, Money Laundering and general FCA guidelines
- A good knowledge of computer systems and billing processes
- Administration skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Computer Literate with basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic and resourceful
- Flexible, proactive, committed & forward thinking
- Good keyboard skills
The role of Contracts Administrator is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where hard work is rewarded and progression is encouraged.
Working hours are 8.45am – 5.30pm. Free Parking provided along with other great benefits.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.