Our client is looking for a Credit controller for an immediate start to join their team in Birmingham City Centre.
- To oversee and ensure all invoicing periods are raised throughout the year and all data is captured and raised or adjusted as necessary
- To keep up to date with rate changes and report on factors influencing business performance to Director
- Bespoke invoicing and processing imports and cash book postings onto Sage
- Ensuring the sales ledger database is kept up to date
- Liaising with Service Managers on revised, new or terminated packages and ensuring that these are signed off, invoiced accordingly and electronically filed
- Income, Debtor and KPI reporting to Director
- Liaise with Auditors at year end on sales ledger processes, balances and queries
- Internal reporting to Management team as necessary
- Undertake any other duties deemed appropriate by the Finance Manager or CEO
Essential qualities and experience:
- Credit control
- Communication and presentation skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Analytical and able to use own initiative
- Time management and ability to prioritise
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.