I am recruiting for a Credit Controller to join my clients friendly team in Solihull.
This company works within the automotive industry and offer free car parking and 24 days holiday PLUS bank holidays and other benefits!
They work in an environment which encourages progression, happiness and well-being of all of their staff. All in all, it is a very happy and positive place to work where colleagues work as a team and the staff enjoy coming into work!
The main parts of the role as Credit Controller will include:
- Completing the collections process for a portfolio of customers
- Ensure customers are managed appropriately, ensuring FCA compliant
- Dealing with complex account reconciliations
- Working alongside the Credit Control Team Leader in ad hoc projects
To be considered for the role of Credit Controller, you will have:
- Previous Trade Credit Control and sales ledger experience
- Experience of liaising with customers via phone and email
To be successful in this role of Credit Controller, you must enjoy giving excellent customer service and work well independently AND as part of a team. You will need to have a fantastic attention for detail with strong Microsoft office skills and a good level of spelling a grammar.
This role of Credit Controller will pay £20,000 – £22,000 per annum and offer free car parking, 24 days holiday PLUS bank holidays and other benefits.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.