Kate+Co is currently working alongside a well-established and long standing organisation based in Solihull
Our client is looking for a Credit Controller to join their well-established team based in Solihull.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced Credit Controller who is happy to hit the ground running, manage a challenging work load and be used to working in a deadline driven environment. You will be motivated and hardworking.
Within this Credit Control role you will be reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that an effective credit control service is delivered to a consistently high standard, promptly and efficiently.
Key responsibilities include:
- Chasing debt by phone and email
- Setting up payment plans
- Credit Checks and setting up new account on several systems
- Posting and allocating cash
- Resolving queries via telephone, email and letter to ensure a successful resolution as quickly as possible
- Reducing Aged Debt and updating reports
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer information
- Assisting with month end to deliver a timely period close
Skills and Experience
- Significant credit control experience
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to achieve and exceed KPI’s
- Ambitious and self-motivated
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.