An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Credit Controller, this role will support the Credit Control Manager and wider team to ensure timely and accurate completion of the below tasks along with ad-hoc work required from time to time. This is for one of our key clients in Birmingham.
- Pursuing overdue debt on a portfolio of accounts
- Authorising release of trade orders where credit limits have been exceeded
- Collaborating with other departments to resolve queries or disputes
- Regular account reconciliations to maintain a minimum unallocated cash situation
- Contacting account holders who have had a Direct Debit rejection or do not have a Direct Debit in place currently
- Completing tasks in a timely manner
The successful Credit Controller will have:
- Good computer skills including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Ability to demonstrate numeracy and literacy skills
- Superb communication skills particularly over the telephone
- Excellent communication skills, including a clear and concise telephone manner
- Ability to show empathy and well developed listening skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Excellent negotiator
- Demonstrate Company vision and values:
- Basic Excel, Word, Power Point and CRM are advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of Navision preferred
- Strong numerical and analytic skills
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.