Customer Service Administrator
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join our client based on the outskirts of Solihull. This is a full time position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits on a 12-month FTC.
The hours for this role are 9:00am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday.
We are looking for candidates with previous customer service experience, who has exposure to working under pressure and within a challenging environment. This is a fast paced role where accuracy and attention to detail are paramount. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly successful organisation within a friendly team.
Main Duties of the Customer Service Administrator include:
- Updating the system accurately, ensuring all jobs are closed down correctly.
- Effectively answering and dealing with all incoming calls
- Respond to all incoming emails
- Liaise between customers, maintenance teams and contractors.
- General administrative duties
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Administrator, you will have:
- Experience within a similar role, ideally within the construction or housing industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good team player
- Fully competent in all Microsoft packages
You may also have experience in:
- Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Care
- Customer Support
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.