Customer Service Administrator
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator to carry out a full time six month fixed term contract based in Bedfordshire paying £20,000 up to £23,000. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service experience and a real passion for customer satisfaction. This role would be supporting specific developments and supporting the aftercare with their customer queries. You would be working for a leading professional property company, which would offer a fantastic experience allowing you to develop and learn new skills.
Your role as a Customer Service Administrator would include carrying out the following tasks:
- Ensure professional, positive and enthusiastic communication with customers
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Check in calls to customers to maintain relationships
- Diary management and appointment making for Senior levels
- Responding to customer emails and provide updates
- Handling incoming calls and customer queries and escalating them as and when required
- Maintaining up to date call records of customers using CRM systems
- Scanning of signed task sheets from customers, sub-contractors and operatives and call closing
- Communicate with subcontractors and customers to ensure the required workload is completed within set deadlines
- Escalate homeowners’ queries and complaints to the team leader where necessary
- Pass over quotations to Management for sign off and order raising
Benefits of working as a Customer Service Administrator are:
- Working for a leading well known property company with a fantastic reputation
- Onsite free parking available
- 25 day holiday allowance (per annum)
To work as Customer Service Administrator and to be successful it’s ideal that you are able to provide outstanding customer service and have experience within this as well as knowledge and a strong understanding of Microsoft packages and CRM systems.
To apply for this Customer Service Administrator role please get in touch with Kirsty or Georgia on 0121 705 0077 or email [email protected]
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.