Customer Service Manager
My client based in Solihull is seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager to join their well established and highly successful Customer Service Team. Priding themselves on delivering an exceptional customer service, they require a dynamic and forward-thinking individual to drive standards and develop a team to achieve their maximum potential.
An experienced Customer Service Manager with a background in leading a team, you will identify new opportunities and improvements, ensuring the ‘customer experience’ is second to none.
The main duties of the Customer Service Manager include:
- Day to day management of a team of 10, setting and monitoring workflow and KPI’s
- Conduct regular 1 to 1’s and appraisals, managing team performance
- Organising adequate staffing levels to ensure sufficient cover during peak times
- Recruitment and selection of all new staff, carrying out induction and training
- Extensive reporting to the Senior Management Team
- Identifying and implementing business and process improvements
- Take responsibility for managing projects throughout the process from inception to delivery
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Manager, you will have:
- Proven track record leading and developing a customer service team
- Ideally experience of working within the leisure/charitable industry
- Ability to demonstrate successful team performance management
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Competent using Microsoft Office
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for
this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles
in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.