Customer Service Representative
We are currently looking for a candidate that would be interested in a Customer Service vacancy. The ideal candidate would be passionate about providing advice and help to clients regarding debt and supporting them with any needs they may have regarding payments in a predominantly phone based role.
You would be working for a leading law firm based in Leamington. This is a full time vacancy working Monday – Friday paying £15,000 increasing after completion of probation period.
Your role as a Customer Service Representative would include carrying out the following tasks:
- Providing high levels of customer service in a predominantly phone based role
- Dealing with a wide range of queries covering any debt related issues
- Logging information from calls on in-house systems regarding clients statuses
- Following cases from inception to completion
- Offering support and advice to clients
Benefits of working for this company is:
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays increasing with length of service
- Regular social events
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to achieve a monthly bonus up to £400
- Attractive workplace pension scheme
To be successful it is ideal that you have Customer Service experience and good written and verbal communication skills.To apply, please get in touch Georgia on 0121 705 0077 or email [email protected]
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.