I am currently recruiting for a Deputy Director to work within the Healthcare industry based in the heart of Birmingham. The company offer a fantastic working environment along with great career progression prospects. This is a 6 month fixed term contract. The annual salary is £76,000 (pro rota).
Duties as a Deputy Director will include:
- Representing the Children & Families Division at Senior Level
- Attending External Meetings and building reputation of the division
- Oversee the day-to-day delivery of all Children & Family services across the division
- Monitor and maintain budgets
- Be the direct line manager for all service specialists within the division
- Ensure organisational policies are implemented across the division
- Address complex issues and areas of conflict on behalf of the Divisional Director
- Produce annual efficiency and productivity across cash releasing efficiency savings
- Ensure the division has robust processes and systems in place for benchmarking
- Work in partnership with commissioners to strengthen the reputation of the division
To be considered for the role of a Deputy Director we are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Must be educated to Degree / Masters level or equivalent
- Must have worked within the Children and Families sector
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to liaise with Stakeholders and partners effectively
- Contribute to high level strategy development
- Flexible in availability to meet important deadlines
For more information on the role as Deputy Director or to apply for this role please contact Michael on 0121 705 00 77 or email [email protected]
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.