Employee Relations Manager
We are currently recruiting for a ER Manager to join our client based in Birmingham. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including free parking.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in an ER specialist role, ideally with experience managing a team. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the ER Manager include:
- To ensure all ER cases are managed effectively and recorded accurately to analyse trends and produce KPI data
- To manage the provision of advice, guidance and support on employee relations enquiries, case management and people policy implementation to staff within the company
- To establish protocols for the escalation of complex and potentially high-risk case management to ensure managers receive the best possible advice and guidance, minimising risk to the business.
- To ensure an up to date knowledge of TUPE legislation and practice, collaborating with management and colleagues.
To be considered for the role of ER Manager you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous HR experience in an ER Specialist role.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.