Events & Lettings Coordinator
I am currently recruiting for an Events Coordinator to work for one of my prestigious clients based on the outskirts of Wolverhampton. The company offer a fantastic working environment along with great career progression prospects. The salary for this position is £20,000 + bonus scheme.
Duties as an Events Coordinator will include:
- To promote and develop the use of site facilities by external hirers
- Booking of facilities for internal staff and external hirers together with raising and processing invoices
- To assist with administration and running of the events calendar including dealing with enquires, communications and working with external and internal suppliers.
- Production of booking correspondence, including facilities brochures, booking forms, terms and conditions and general correspondence.
- Resolution of any problems that occur before, during and after booking and regular review of systems
To be considered for the role of Events Coordinator we are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Weddings, Sporting Events, Residential Bookings
- Ability to identify opportunities to source additional bookings to increase revenue
- Transition of all current bookings over to formal processes including fees / rates
- Profile each prospect client
- Co-manage the production, launch and distribution of brochures to market all available offerings
For more information on the role of Event Coordinator or to apply for this role please contact Michael on 0121 705 00 77 or email [email protected]
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.