A highly recommended public sector organisation in Birmingham are looking to bring on-board an Executive Assistant for a 3-4 month contract.
They have a fantastic work culture and are looking to bring in an Executive Assistant who has experience at Board and Trustee level. The contract will run through until at least the end of July.
The main focus of the position is in a supportive capacity and candidates will need high levels of confidentiality, experience of supporting multiple Directors and ideally knowledge in governance support.
- Delivered Executive Assistant level support
- Supporting at Trustee and Board level
- Delivering governance support
- Taking minutes, undertaking diary management and acting as a gatekeeper
- Organising meetings and travel
- Supporting multiple Directors
To be successful
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant capacity
- Strong system and MS Office skills
- Experience at board and trustee level support
To secure this amazing opportunity or for information on other Executive Assitant vacancies, please do get in touch with Matt on 0121 7050077 and show your interest!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.