Fabrication Production Manager
K+C Recruitment are looking for a Fabrication Production Manager for a growing company with experience in delivering tailored solutions. The company designs, manufactures and installs radiation shielding, nuclear, defence, medical devices and industrial markets. Including a supplier to the construction market.
As Fabrication Production Manager you will report to the Operations Director, as Fabrications Production Manager you will be responsible for all of the production, management direction and control of the Fabrications Department and other production cells on a day-to-day basis, ensuring an efficient and effective operation. This will include planning, people management and development, material planning, and overall resource management. As Fabrications Production Manager you will also:
- Manage the day-to-day production responsibilities within the Fabrications Department to ensure defined KPIs are achieved
- Ensure continuous improvement, lean methodologies
- Ensuring fabrications department is fully equipped.
- Purchasing of all materials
- Introduce and maintain modern CIP techniques to enhance manufacturing efficiency
- Developing sheet metal working capabilities within the department
- Reviewing the weekly and monthly production plan, ensuring production results are tracked and reported daily
- Development of team through coaching and performance management
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.