We are currently looking for a Facilities Administrator to join our leading clients Business Operations team. This is a full time permanent role working 9 – 5 Monday to Friday based in central Nottingham paying £20,000 per annum.
The main responsibilities of a Facilities Administrator are:
- Undertaking all administration duties
- Managing the upkeep of the Business Operations of their internal website
- Assisting in arranging firm wide comms
- Maintaining internal documents and updating them as and when appropriate
- Acting as the main point of contact for all security contractors
Benefits of working as Facilities Administrator:
- 25 days holiday allowance with the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days after 1 year
- Life Assurance worth 3 times of your salary
- Free car parking
- After one year receive Private Medical BUPA
To work as a Facilities Administrator and to be successful it’s ideal that you have excellent coordination skills, accuracy and attention to detail alongside being able to be a self – starter with a confident and positive attitude.
To apply for this Facilities Administrator role please get in touch with Kirsty or Georgia on 0121 705 0077 or email [email protected]
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.