Financial Services Administrator £25,000 – £35,000
My client, a Financial Advisor based in South Birmingham is looking to recruit and experienced Administrator to join their highly successful and established team. The company offers a relaxed, flexible working environment and fantastic benefits.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9 to 5pm and they have free car parking!
Supporting a Financial Planner, your duties will include:
- Approving all new business requests, checking and processing all applications for a variety of financial services and products
- Extensive liaison with administration support team to ensure any errors or queries are resolved as quickly as possible
- Producing all necessary correspondence, updating and maintaining management files
- Responsible for scanning and attaching compliance documentation, ensuring all relevant paperwork is collated and recorded
- Extensive daily, weekly and monthly reporting on sales figures, financials and forecasts
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Minimum of one year in a Financial Services Administration role
- Excellent understanding of the financial planning process
- High level of word processing and spread sheet knowledge
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to juggle priorities and able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.