Finance Business Partner
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, the Finance Business Partner will provide commercial and financial support to the Managing Director (South East) and regional team, and will be the interface between the regional team and the Group Support function.
Finance Business Partner Duties:
- Build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with the Managing Director and regional team
- Be the primary interface between the regional team and other Group Support functions
- Review of financial and non-financial KPIs with focus on challenging regional management teams on budgetary and comparator variances
- Reporting of key financial information on business performance to regional teams and provide advice and support to so that their knowledge and understanding is enhanced
- Preparation and interpretation of financial analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies, as well as improving operational / financial performance of your region
- Providing support to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Attendance and taking the lead on the financial and commercial aspects at regional meetings, Managing Director reviews and quarterly leadership meetings
- Leading the preparation and review of the annual budget for your regions
- Drive continual improvement within finance function
- Provide support as a in corporate initiatives / projects.
For more information on this exciting Finance Business Partner role, apply in confidence today or call our Recruitment specialist Martin for a confidential chat on 0121 705 0077 or 07591404118.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this Finance Business Partner vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.