Financial Planning Administrator
Our Client, a well-established Financial Planning Practice has an excellent opportunity to join their growing team as a Financial Planning Administrator. They have a fun, relaxed working environment, free onsite parking as well as other generous company benefits. To be considered for the opportunity you will need to have experience of working within Financial Services Administration . The successful individual will be responsible for supporting and working closely with a busy financial planner.
Duties as a Financial Planning Administrator will include:
- Preparation of Client Valuations and Annual Reviews
- Provide full administration and planning support to Financial Planners
- Ensuring all client records are kept up to date and complete relevant checks
- Prepare information and packs ahead of client meetings
- Liaise with Administration/ Paraplanning / Advisers to explain requirements and track delivery of reports
To be sucsessful as a Financial Planning Administrator you will have:
- Experiece of working in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in using all Microsoft Packages
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.