I am currently recruiting for a Fundraising Executive for a fantastic charity-based company on the outskirts of Birmingham.
They are looking for a professional Fundraising Executive to join their successful team. The company offers fantastic benefits.
As a Fundraising Executive, you will be responsible for business and fundraising streams to grow and sustain the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Fundraising Executive will include:
- Contribute strategic decision making
- To generate sustainable funding sourced from a variety of avenues
- To market and actively promote the charity
- Plan, develop and deliver all fundraising, marketing and communications activities
- To develop and successfully implement a bid strategy and framework
- Undertake research and identify sustainable income and fundraising opportunities
- To lead on and implement the fundraising strategy
- Provide marketing expertise, guidance and support the implementation of the marketing strategy
- To work flexibly with all departments, imparting expertise where required
- To work in accordance with all policies and procedures as set
To be successful within this role as a Fundraising Executive the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Fundraising qualification level 7 or equivalent
- Experience of working in a charity or care environment
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to analyse and understand budgets
- Knowledge of fundraising legislation
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
To secure this amazing opportunity or for more information on other Fundraising Executive vacancies, please do get in touch with Alex on 0121 7050077.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.