Head of Children’s Services
I am currently recruiting for Head of Children’s Services to work within the Healthcare industry based in the heart of Birmingham. The company offer a fantastic working environment along with great career progression prospects. This is a 6 month fixed term contract. The annual salary is £64,000 (pro rota).
Duties as Head of Children’s Services include:
- Work as part of the Children and Families Senior Management Team
- Manage resources and performance within the 0 – 5’s division which includes mobilisation of new services and contribution to tenders for existing business
- Portfolio management
- Engaging operational managers, team leaders and clinical leads by establishing regular forums
- Support and develop cross agency partnerships working within the statutory and voluntary sectors
- Work with divisional director to prepare, review and monitor individual service specifications
To be considered for the role of Head of Children’s Services we are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Must be educated to Degree / Masters level or equivalent
- Must have worked within the Children and Families sector
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to liaise with Stakeholders and partners effectively
- Contribute to high level strategy development
- Flexible in availability to meet important deadlines
For more information on the role as Head of Children’s Services or to apply for this role please contact Michael on 0121 705 00 77 or email [email protected]
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.