Head of Finance
Salary – £50,000 – £60,000
Location – Coventry
My client based in Coventry, is looking for a Head of Finance who will take full responsibility for all financial functions across the organisation, as well as manage the daily activity of a team of 5 within the function.
They are looking for a competent Head of Finance who will be responsible for performing a wide range of finance duties. The role would suit a Finance Manager who is looking to progress and enjoys working with autonomy, with the ability to liaise and provide detailed financial reports at Board Level.
Main Duties of the Head of Finance include:
- Producing financial accounts and reports for review by the Finance Director
- Draw together financial reports from subsidiary organisations
- Implement and monitor all accounting systems and department processes and policies
- Ensuring the timely production of financial and management information
- Producing VAT returns and year-end financial statements
- Managing, coaching and mentoring members of the finance team
- Creating a robust financial strategy for short term and long term organisational growth
- Implementation of a new system
To be considered for the role of the Head of Finance you will have:
- Previous experience of working in a varied accounting/finance position
- Experience of managing employees
- A recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Working knowledge of CCAB
In return for your skills, knowledge, efforts and achievements, you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, company pension scheme, plus other great benefits and social activities within the business. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Finance Manager to progress their career in a successful and growing team.
For more information on this exciting Head of Finance role, apply in confidence today or call our Finance Recruitment specialist Martin for a confidential chat on 0121 705 0077.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this Head of Finance vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.