Head of HR (12-month Maternity Cover)
We are currently recruiting for a Head of HR to join our client based in Warwickshire. This is a full time Maternity Cover position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a HR Manager/Head of HR role ideally within an education environment. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
The successful candidate will be required to start early in 2020.
Main Duties of the Head of HR include:
- Managing, coaching and developing an operational HR team and working closely with the Director to apply this approach to the wider business functions.
- Work with the Director and SMT to develop and implement strategic human resource management plans through a variety of people focused initiatives and will be instrumental in driving through change impacting performance and people processes to ensure that the business at its most efficient.
- To ensure HR systems, policies and procedures are both legally compliant; meet the business need and achieve the requirements of the Safeguarding agenda.
- To have specific responsibility for the Recruitment & Selection Strategy and associated action plan, including the effective management of all recruitment activity. To advise managers and staff on the company’s recruitment policy and procedure.
To be considered for the role of Head of HR, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD 7).
- Solid previous HR experience in a management capacity.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.