Head of Marketing
An opportunity to work on behalf of one of the most prestigious professional services organisations has arisen, to join them as the Head of Marketing and build the marketing strategy of the Training and Business Improvement function of the business. This sector generates a multimillion pound revenue, with the organisation as a whole working across 78 countries.
With a first class reputation and commitment to excellence in everything that they do, working as Head of Marketing will see you focusing heavily on the customer journey and customer needs, in order to generate growth and identify other opportunities for business. You will work cross functionally with different arms of the business in order to all achieve a common goal.
The key duties of the role of Head of Marketing include:
- Conducting thorough market research and insight in order to put together an optimised business model
- Ensuring that current products and services are future proof, innovative and professionally marketed
- Working alongside global colleagues to ensure that brand and corporate message / identity is delivered all around the world
- Analysing marketing performance and ROI and feeding back to the Director of Marketing on a weekly / monthly basis
- Ensuring full utilisation of all resources available and managing external relationships with agencies and contractors
- Managing budgets and forecasts in order to meet growth objectives
In order to be a success in this role, you will possess prior experience in managing a team of marketing managers within a professional services organisation, whilst possessing drive, tenacity and ability to work to tight deadlines. This role would suit an individual looking to take their career to the next level in terms of scope, responsibility and global visibility.
In return for your commitment and enthusiasm towards making an impact across the business, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus and company car allowance. You will also be based within state of the art offices near Birmingham Airport, with excellent transport links.
If this sounds like the next step in your marketing career, apply in confidence today or get in touch on 01217050077 for a confidential discussion.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.