Head of Quality and Safeguarding
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Quality and Safeguarding to join our non-profit client based in Birmingham. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
This position will hold senior responsibility withing the housing and support directorate, ensuring that safeguarding is integral to their support and housing offering. You will lead on the development and implementation of A Workforce Development plan and ensuring that service users are directing their own support and outcomes to shape services.
Main Duties of the Head of Quality and Safeguarding include:
- Implementing frameworks which ensure the rights and welfare of all vulnerable young people and adults are central to service delivery.
- Ensuring both the Adults and Children’s Safeguarding Policy, Procedures, guidance and recording systems are up to date, reflect best practice, are understood and worked to by all staff.
- Responsible for ensuring othe quality system is robust, gives an independent view of a service, is aligned to our service provision and is identifying risk and poor practice as well as developing and supporting improvement.
- Lead on mapping out the training and development needs of the Directorate and work with the Learning and Development lead on devising a Workforce Development Programme which supports our staff to develop the skills needed to meet the needs of our service users and to develop their professional knowledge and expertise.
To be considered for the role of Head of Quality and Safeguarding, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training.
- Solid previous experience in a quality and safeguarding role.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.