Home Ownership Administrator
Home Ownership Administrator
One of my trusted clients are looking for a Home Ownership Administrator to join their successful New Homes Sales Team. The ideal applicant will have a working knowledge of shared ownership leases, and preferably have worked within a sales and marketing role. A working knowledge of Microsoft outlook, word and excel, along with customer service experience is essential. You will have the ability to work as part of a team and on an individual basis, you will be a self starter with a flexible approach to work. You will be the central point of contact for all resale shared ownership queries and marketing, along with the processing of staircasing transactions.
- To be the first point of contact for customers wishing to sell their existing shared ownership properties, to also guide them from sale to legal completion, liaising with solicitors to respond to general lease enquiries, also to process staircasing transactions.
- To provide administrative and customer service support involving shared ownership resales and staircasing, to ensure high standards of performance and customer satisfaction are achieved
- To maintain and update office systems including the marketing spreadsheet and property files
- To ensure timely processing of incoming/outgoing mail and other documents
- To ensure a full working knowledge of company procedures and HCA changes
- Completion of Leasehold enquiries from solicitors
- To take complete ownership of the company’s resales and staircasing transactions from the initial start to the sale of resale files and the instruction of staircasing transactions
- Administration relating to resales, including internal and external office communication
- Updating company website with available properties
- All work to be undertaken in line with the Group’s policies and procedures, including Health & Safety, Customer Involvement, Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
- To carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by the Head of Sales and Home Ownership Manager
- To work flexible hours from any of the groups offices subject to any request being reasonable
- To carry out all Home Ownership Administrator work in line with the groups policy relating to equality and diversity and customer involvement strategy
- The group is committed to a healthy and safe environment and expects all of its employees to carry out their duties in line with the groups health and safety policy and key procedures
For more information on this exciting Home Ownership Administrator role, apply in confidence today or call our Recruitment specialist Martin for a confidential chat on 0121 705 0077 or 07591404118.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this Home Ownership Administrator vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.