Home Ownership Manager
One of my trusted clients are looking for a Home Ownership Manager to join their successful New Homes Sales Team. The ideal applicant will have experience working within a similar role, they will be a self starter with a flexible approach to work. They will need to have the ability to work well on both an individual basis and as part of a team, providing excellent customer service at all times. The role will involve being the central point of contact for all resale shared ownership queries and marketing, along with the processing of staircasing transactions.
- To provide administrative and customer service support involving shared ownership resales and staircasing, to ensure high standards of performance and customer satisfaction are achieved
- To implement office procedures, checklists and other documentation to ensure quality standards, customer service and audit requirements are maintained
- To maintain and update office systems including the marketing spreadsheet and property files
- To ensure timely processing of incoming/outgoing mail and other documents
- To ensure a full working knowledge of company procedures and HCA changes
- Completion of Leasehold enquiries from solicitors
- To take complete ownership of the company’s resales and staircasing transactions from the initial start to the sale of resale files and the instruction of staircasing transactions
- Administration relating to resales, including internal and external office communication
- Updating company website with available properties
- Managing Home Ownership Administrator
- Ensure staircasing and resales targets are met, along with the promotion of staircasing
- All work to be undertaken in line with the Group’s policies and procedures, including Health & Safety, Customer Involvement, Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
- Ensuring resale properties are advertised to the best of our ability as a company and the smooth swift processing of resales and staircasing files within the deadlines set by the Head of Sales
- To carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by the Head of Sales and Home Ownership Manager
- To work flexible hours from any of the groups offices subject to any request being reasonable
- To carry out all work in line with the groups policy relating to equality and diversity and customer involvement strategy
- The group is committed to a healthy and safe environment and expects all of its employees to carry out their duties in line with the groups health and safety policy and key procedures
For more information on this exciting Home Ownership Manager role, apply in confidence today or call our Recruitment specialist Martin for a confidential chat on 0121 705 0077 or 07591404118.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this Home Ownership Manager vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.