My client based in Warwickshire, is looking for a regional HR Advisor who has the ability to work autonomously. This is a busy and demanding role providing professional HR advice, guidance and support to the designated client group. The post will work closely with Directors and managers within the client group to secure the best possible performance from all their staff, in support of the strategic aims and the HR Strategy.
- Provide a full range of professional HR guidance and support to the client group. Including: advising on terms and conditions of employment, resolution of work-related issues including grievance, discipline, flexible working, probationary periods, absence and performance management and organisational development.
- Support Managers in hearings associated with grievance, discipline, formal absence, performance and probationary management.
- Support the achievement of the HR Strategy, including specific projects and change management.
- Build strong relationships with the client group by attending regular meetings with the Directors and managers within the group.
- Provide pro-active support to the client group, helping Directors to achieve business aims.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- The candidate will be Level 5 CIPD qualified (or equivalent), or be working towards.
- The candidate will have previous and current experience of working to a similar level within a busy, proactive HR function.
- A working knowledge of current employment law and best practice is essential to this role
- Able to demonstrate experience of dealing with complex employee relations issues, including discipline, grievance, performance and absence management
- Able to demonstrate experience of providing guidance and advice to line managers.
- Able to demonstrate experience of providing a generalist HR service and supporting change management projects (including TUPE, restructuring)
- Demonstrable experience of managing a high and varied caseload
- Experience in the use of a computerised HR system and demonstrable IT Skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines and within demanding timeframes
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically to all of our customers, which includes members of staff, senior postholders and the general public
- Display an excellent telephone manner and flair for high levels of customer service.
- Able to demonstrate a pro-active and helpful approach.
- Commitment to Equality & Diversity practice.
- Previous experience of managing or supervising staff would be an advantage.
This list of duties is not exhaustive but outlines the main features of the post at appointment and may vary as the job evolves without affecting the nature of the duties or the responsibility level.
The role of HR Advisor requires a driven, dedicated and self-motivated individual who is looking to thrive. The role will involve some national/regional travel, so flexibility around this is essential. You will be a confident communicator along with proven experience working within a busy, fast paced environment.
For more information on this exciting role, apply in confidence today or call our HR Recruitment specialist Martin for a confidential chat on 0121 705 0077.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.