My client, a prestigious and well-respected organisation are looking to hire an experienced HR professional to join their team.
Based in fabulous offices in Warwick, supporting the wider HR team, you be working on a large change project and be responsible for the following:
- Providing HR advice to the operations team in relation to the large change project, implementing a new system to a division of the business.
- Providing excellent Employment law advice and advising managers on best practice when appropriate.
- Manage, support and advise on all HR cases including Disciplinaries and grievances and redundancies.
- Provide input and management of training and development needs.
- Driving quality through reporting and discussions with project groups.
To be considered for this HR Advisor role you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous in a HR Advisor role.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.