HR Business Partner (6 month FTC)
We are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join our non-profit client based in Birmingham. This is a full time, contract position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
This position will hold the role of trusted advisor to senior leaders withing the organisation for all operational HR and people issues.
Main Duties of the HR Business Partner include:
- Provide HR thought leadership and due diligence for bids in order to strengthen the business and project manage the people transition element of mobilisations and demobilisations (including TUPE and consultation requirements).
- Partnering with the Resourcing team and the business area to analyse the existing workforce and forthcoming changes to support the business to turn workforce strategies into workable plans
- Understand and anticipate the need for change. Shape and lead the efficient delivery of people change programmes/projects – acting as a change agent for HR activities.
- Work with the business to ensure a diverse, inclusive and engaged workforce through the implementation of proactive ER/engagement interventions.
To be considered for the role of HR Business Partner you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training. (CIPD7 ideally)
- Solid previous experience in a Business Partner role with extensive TUPE experience.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.