HR Business Partner – Reward
We are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Business Partner, with strong reward experience, to join our client based in Telford. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with a generalist HR background, with extensive Reward and Benefits experience. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the HR Business Partner include:
- To review and devise a reward strategy that reflect the industry and the market
- To develop and retain talent at all levels of the company, promoting career development and acceleration of high potential talent
- Help deliver and rive solutions that create and an inclusive workplace that delivers tangible results in Diversity
- Working with the wider HR team to help lead on the HR strategy to deliver a cost effective and cohesive HR service
- Supporting managers and employees with a range of issues, including disciplinary & grievances, capability, TUPE and absence management
To be considered for the role of HR Business Partner, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD 7)
- Solid previous HR experience in both a Business Partner and reward specialism
- Strong data and MI reporting knowledge
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.