HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner £45,000 – £50,000 + Car Allowance Dudley
We are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join our client based in the Black Country. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including free parking.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in HR Business Partner to be the No2 in the HR team, reporting in to a fabulous Head of HR. Experience in a Manufacturing and Commercial environment is desirable.
This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the HR Business Partner include:
- Playing an integral part in the employee relations area of the business, working at a strategic and an operational level to drive business initiatives.
- Supporting managers and employees with a range of issues, including disciplinary&grievances, capability, TUPE and absence management.
- Identify training needs within the business for teams and individuals, putting forward budgets and recommended programmes.
- Lead/support organisational change programmes and restructures as required
- Lead/support recruitment of key roles within the business from job specification creation to assessment centre design, considering the company’s Core Competencies and values.
To be considered for the role of HR Business Partner, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD7)
- Solid previous HR experience in a HR Business Partner role.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.