HR Change Manager
We are currently recruiting for a HR Change Manager on an 18-month FTC to join our industry leading client based in Birmingham. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and a brilliant benefits package.
You will be an experienced HR professional with a significant amount of change knowledge. Ready to influence at board level, but also roll up your sleeves and ‘do the do’ when needed.
Main Duties of the HR Change Manager include:
- Effectively manage the HR project portfolio by utilising project management principles and effective change management processes.
- Work in partnership with HRBPs and key stakeholders on the effective use of the Society’s organisation design approach and advise on how the approach can be adapted to different change situations.
- Interpret key HR policies and apply to different HR change situations e.g. reorganisations, redundancy, M&As, TUPE.
- Use Project Management methodology to ensure change initiatives are managed appropriately, keeping abreast of all dependencies, milestones and risks and issues.
- Produce and own the annual HR project plan and ensure that key milestones are identified, tracked and communicated.
- Provide support to the HR senior team by preparing and writing and presentations for Executive, Board and other key meetings
To be considered for the role of HR Change Manager you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (CIPD)
- Solid previous experience in a senior HR role with significant change knowledge.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.