We are currently recruiting for a HR Manager, with exceptional management experience, to join our client based in Birmingham City Centre. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with experience managing in ER and L&D environments, who can be the No2 in HR. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the HR Manager include:
- Responsible for managing the ER and L&D functions.
- Ensure that all HR Policies and procedures are legally compliant, fit for purpose and appropriate for needs of the business.
- Delivering a passionate HR service that is commercially minded and customer focused.
- Identifying development needs of all team members and creating/delivering development plans.
- Managing risk for the business in terms of potential employment law issues, making sure that the business is prepared for all future issues.
- To develop and retain talent at all levels of the company, promoting career development and acceleration of high potential talent.
To be considered for the role of HR Manager you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD 7)
- Solid previous HR experience in a manager position, with exceptional people management skills
- Strong data and MI reporting knowledge
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.