We are currently recruiting for a HR Manager to join a Multi Academy trust in Birmingham. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits. Experience within an education environment is a must.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience as a schools HR Manager or an Advisor who is looking to take the step up. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the HR Manager include:
- Take a leading role on the development of the HR Strategy by reviewing existing policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance with employment law, statutory requirements and best practice.
- oversee the performance management systems for both teaching and non-teaching staff. Ensure appropriate performance management policies are in place. Monitoring of annual reviews of performance for all staff. Dealing with competency/capability issues.
- Manage all aspects of difficult and complex employee relations casework in such areas as disciplinary, grievance, harassment investigations, absence management etc. ensuring compliance with Trust policies and procedures.
- to lead the implementation of new software programmes to comprehensively manage and organise all HR processes and personal data.
- To support and lead on management of change, including restructuring and re organisation, and work with managers to achieve organisational objectives.
To be considered for the role of HR Manager you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous HR experience, ideally within a school setting
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.