HR Manager (9 – 12 month FTC)
We are currently recruiting for a HR Manager to join our prestigious, well known client based in North Birmingham. This is a full time, contract position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including free parking.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a standalone HR Manager role, ideally from a hospitality background. Managing a team of 3, you will be overseeing the delivery of key HR projects as well as providing a generalist HR service to the business. Experience of Forth, or at least project roll out is ideal!
Main Duties of the HR Manager include:
- Acting as a true generalist with both operational and strategic duties
- Developing strategies for the entire employee lifecycle including talent management, training and employee relations.
- Overseeing all HR activity
- Be a POC and be fully up to date with current Employment Legislation requirements
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to ISO standards and GDPR
To be considered for the role of HR Manager, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD 7)
- Solid previous HR experience in a Manager role, within hospitality ideally
- Experience of FOURTH, or at least project roll-out
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.