We are currently recruiting for a HR Manager to join our client based in Bristol. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits (including study support and professional membership)
We are looking for candidates with previous experience as a HR Manager, ideally in a small and growing company. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the HR Manager include:
- Being the HR lead, you will champion a range of areas from culture, early careers and OD through to equality and inclusion.
- Management of the recruitment agency spend and other HR supplier contracts and relationships.
- Developing a People Plan that supports the business objectives and builds on our culture and values.
- Creating new processes to drive efficiency and producing monthly business and board reports and providing insight into key trends.
To be considered for the role of HR Manager you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD 5)
- Solid previous experience in a HR Manager role.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.