We are currently recruiting for a HR Manager to join our client based close to Tamworth. This is a full time, position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including free parking and travel across the world!
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a standalone HR Manager role, ideally with a European or Global remit. Reporting into the Head of Operations, you will be overseeing the delivery of key HR projects associated with change and improvement programs as well as providing a generalist HR service to the business.
This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the HR Manager include:
- Acting as a true generalist with both operational and strategic duties.
- Developing strategies for the entire employee lifecycle including talent management, training and employee relations.
- Overseeing all HR activity, on a global remit.
- Be a POC and be fully up to date with current Employment Legislation requirements.
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to ISO standards and GDPR.
To be considered for the role of HR Manager, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD 7).
- Solid previous HR experience in a Manager role, with practical knowledge of IR35.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.