HR Officer Part time
£24,000 – £26,000 pro rata
We are currently recruiting for a HR Officer to join our client based in Birmingham. This is a part-time, contract position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including free parking.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a HR Officer/Advisory roles who is looking for part time roles (22.5 hours a week), ideally within an education setting. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the HR Officer include:
- Providing guidance on a range of employee relations and performance management issues.
- Supporting managers and employees with a range of issues, including disciplinary&grievances, capability, TUPE and absence management.
- Help maintain the HR system including joiners/leavers, carry over leave, and updating staff profiles as necessary.
- Support the Head of HR with the second phase of a pay project, including developing job descriptions
To be considered for the role of HR Officer, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous HR experience in both advisory and administration duties
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.